September 6, 2010

Finally an update!!!

Here we are, sitting pretty in the hallway...one of us sitting prim and proper and the other sitting Jabba the Hut style. See if you can figure it out.
(P.S. - where is Ellie's other leg?)



In early July, I decided to remove the ugly wallpaper in our kitchen. It took a while, but at least I had a helper.

She inconveniently sat at by the bottom step of the ladder and refused to move when I tried to descend the ladder.

And, apparently watching me was hard work. She was exhausted.







Phoebe really likes cave-like dwellings. I often find her tucked away in blankets. She also likes when I make her a tent with a blanket and the chair/ottoman.

This is one of Ellie's favorite spots to lay. (at the top of the stairs)

This is an old picture of Little Head, but it makes me laugh.




I have this picture saved in my computer as "sleeping fatness."
How else would you label it?

No comments:

Post a Comment