Ellie was caught sleeping like this the other day. I can't tell if she is praying for more food or if she is protecting her nose from the odor of the surprise she left in the litter box...
Either way, this is one of her cuter pictures that doesn't reveal her entire beached-whale body.
This picture is a collection of Phoebe's pom pom balls. These are her favorite toys and I usually give her 4 at a time. I can never figure out exactly where they go, but they always seem to be missing. After seeing her snooping in the kitchen, I found ALL of these under the stove. Apparently she bats them around and they end up under the stove; out of reach from her little paws.
Mystery solved.
A typical day for Fattie and Little Head. Not sure what they look at all day, but now our neighbor's cat sits in their window across the driveway from this window. I think they are now friends.
Meow meow!
ReplyDelete