Phoebe is so excited that she lost her neck!!!
HEY!!! My comment got lost!!I want to know where Little Miss Phoebe's legs and paws are!! I can't figure it out!!
Her front paws are curled up right in front of her (almost the same motion that my right hand/arm makes when I am bowling). The back paws/legs are actually covered by the blanket (naturally...she gets cold so I cover her up!).
Love the kitties! Phoebe looks like her paws are in a muff. She rules that sill though, doesn't she!Are you watching Celebrity Apprentice on Sunday nights? Your man Brett is rockin the trumpster!
Of course I am watching Mr. Micheals on Celebrity Apprentice! I've never watched the show before, but now I am glued to the TV. He secretly loves me...
HEY!!! My comment got lost!!
ReplyDeleteI want to know where Little Miss Phoebe's legs and paws are!! I can't figure it out!!
Her front paws are curled up right in front of her (almost the same motion that my right hand/arm makes when I am bowling).
ReplyDeleteThe back paws/legs are actually covered by the blanket (naturally...she gets cold so I cover her up!).
Love the kitties! Phoebe looks like her paws are in a muff. She rules that sill though, doesn't she!
ReplyDeleteAre you watching Celebrity Apprentice on Sunday nights? Your man Brett is rockin the trumpster!
Of course I am watching Mr. Micheals on Celebrity Apprentice! I've never watched the show before, but now I am glued to the TV.
ReplyDeleteHe secretly loves me...